Transfer VHS to DVD & DVD Mastering
Our most requested service is to transfer VHS to DVD. The DVD has become the standard media for providing excellent quality, flexibility, and ease of use in a compact media. Learn more about our video transfer services.
Includes superior quality DVD-R media, clear plastic DVD jewel case and direct-on-disc printing of identifying text. Logos and full-color printing are also available for DVD duplication.
Includes superior quality CD-R media, clear plastic CD jewel case and direct-on-disc printing of identifying text. Logos and full-color printing are also available.
VHS duplication is also available.
DVD Production & Customization
PAL/SECAM Standards Conversion
We now have the ability to convert VHS or VHS-C videotapes that were recorded in either PAL or SECAM, which are formats typically used in other countries. In addition to having the ability to convert PAL or SECAM DVDs, we can now assist you in converting those VHS tapes or DVDs to ones that will play on North American TV systems. This is a great way to be able to watch and keep your tapes and DVDs that have not been released in the U.S.A. Please call us at (503) 892-1998 for pricing information.
We are also able to convert to or from most computer file formats, including:
- DVD-Video [*.vob, *.ifo] Normal DVD video
- AVI [*.avi] digitized movie files
- Flash video [*.flv] Web-based video for use on such sites as YouTube
- HDV High Definition [HD2] files
- Blu-ray High Definition [BDMV, BDAV] files
- Windows Media [*.wmv] Web or archival videos
- MPEG-1 [*.mpg] Low-bandwith video file for use in such programs as PowerPoint
- MPEG-2 [*.mpg] Native format for DVD-Video
- Quicktime [*.mov, *.qt, *.mp4] High quality video format
We accept cash, check, all major credit cards and debit cards.